Workantile is a coworking community for independent workers in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor. Our members are mostly remote employees and self-employed people who have come together to create a productive place for working socially. Prior to Workantile, our members toiled in cluttered back bedrooms, noisy coffee shops, isolated private offices, and crowded public libraries. Now we work and socialize in the wonderful space you see here.
If you’d like a better place to do your own work, we’d love to meet you.
We share a 3000-square foot space, secured around the clock by a keyless access system. Movable furniture, abundant power outlets, and high speed WiFi make for a flexible environment. This open-concept floor plan, as well as our high ceilings and exposed brick walls, make for a comfortable workplace without compromising on professional appeal. There is space for private phone calls, a kitchenette stocked with snacks and coffee, a private bathroom, two conference rooms, day-use lockers, and a multifunction printer/scanner/copier. Take a digital tour.
Workantile is located at 118 S. Main St. near Washington St., in the historic Goodyear Building. This places us at the heart of downtown Ann Arbor. Need a break? Peruse the fresh goods at the Ann Arbor farmer’s market, or grab a snack at Mark’s Carts, Le Dog, Kai Garden, Jazzy Veggie, Jerusalem Garden or any of the dozens of other great downtown restaurants. Catch live music at Sonic Lunch. Do some quick shopping at the Kerrytown market. Grab a book from the Ann Arbor District Library. Everything downtown Ann Arbor has to offer is just steps away.
Full Member: $175/month, 24x7 access - First month is $89
Affiliate Member: $49/month, 4 days access/month. $15/day thereafter.
Becoming a member
- Come take a tour and hang out with us the rest of the day—FREE!
- Call 734.707.1099 or email email@example.com to schedule your tour, or just stop by between 10-4 any business day and speak to any Member.
- Sign up for a Trial week ($35) and use it to do your work, meet Workantile members and get a feel for the community.
- Recruit at least three members who will endorse your membership.
- After the end of the trial week, apply for membership and your key. You’ll need a credit card and a signed License Agreement.