THE COWORKING SOCIETY MEMBER EXPECTATIONS
EXPECTATIONS OF ALL MEMBERS
- Treat other members with courtesy and respect.
- Treat the space with respect.
- Keep current with membership dues.
- Contribute work for the good of community, including cleaning, marketing, and other activities that increase the livability of the space and financial viability of the community.
EXPECTATIONS OF THE MAINTAINERS
- Be open to suggestions from the Members.
- Keep the space running as long as it is financially viable.